Fire Damage at Apartment in Myrtle Beach ,SC
This is the before and after of a kitchen fire resulting from a greasy pan being left on the stove for too long and unattended. The fire itself was contained to the kitchen but the entire unit was affected from the overwhelming heat that the fire put off. The entire unit also suffered smoke and soot damage. Most of the unit had to be gutted and put back together by our team. Fortunately, thanks to our amazing SERVPRO cleaning and repair crew, we were able to get this kitchen back up and running in no time! The owner was very thankful and appreciative that we got life back to normal as quickly as possible.