Expect Advanced Technologies and Techniques From SERVPRO of Georgetown & Horry Counties
At SERVPRO of Georgetown & Horry Counties, we stay up-to-date and with the most advanced technology and techniques. With these advancements, SERVPRO can restore your property swiftly, reliably, and to its preloss condition. You can count on a turnaround, whether using SERVPRO for your commercial or residential needs in South Carolina. Practical standards for cleaning and restoration are in place by The Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC). Some of the equipment that helps SERVPRO adhere to the standards and stay true to the technological advancements are as follows:
Moisture Detection and Measurement
Specialized equipment detects, measures, and monitors a property’s moisture levels to fit certain scientific drying principles. Recent technology, like infrared cameras, helps us find water through a wall, ceiling, or floor.
- For thorough water removal, an infrared camera may be used to identify water location.
- To measure the extent of saturation, we use sensitive moisture detectors, hygrometers, and other meters.
Powerful extraction equipment removes most of the water from your home or business, which accelerates the drying process. For continuous draining of high-level water, we use submersible and gas-powered pumps. For efficient water removal, we prefer truck-mounted and portable extraction units.
- For continuous draining of high-level water, we use submersible and gas-powered pumps.
- For efficient water removal, we prefer truck-mounted and portable extraction units.
The remaining moisture from ceilings, walls, and floors of your home or business removes by using industrial strength fans and dehumidifiers. Proper drying techniques help to avoid swelling and warping of floors, walls, and furniture.
- High-speed fans quickly evaporate excess moisture
- Industrial-grade dehumidifiers extract water vapor from the air.
- Air scrubbers
- Thermal foggers and deodorization cleaners
Sanitizing Agents, Germicides, and Antimicrobial Treatments
To fully clean and remove odors and/or contaminants on your property, OSHA-approved cleaning agents may be required.
- Deodorization products control smells from an abundance of moisture.
- Disinfectants and bacteria, fungi, mildew, and other harmful microorganism growth.
We will provide you with the most advanced technology and techniques. With these advancements, SERVPRO can swiftly restore your property, reliably, and more effectively to its preloss condition.Call SERVPRO of Georgetown & Horry Counties for restoration and cleaning services for your home or business.
We cover a range of restoration and cleaning services for your commercial or residential property. When the unexpected happens, you can count on us to make it "Like it never even happened."
- Fire, Smoke, and Soot
- Water Removal & Dehumidification
- Mold Mitigation & Remediation
- Catastrophic Storm Response
- Move-Outs & Contents Restoration
- Electronics & Equipment
- Document Drying
- Contents Claim Inventory Service
- Lead Abatement (RRP)
- Air Ducts & HVAC
- Biohazard & Crime Scene
- Carpet & Upholstery
- Drapes & Blinds
- Ceilings, Walls & Hard Floors
- Dumpster & Debris Removal
- Data Center Cleaning
- Vandalism & Graffiti
- Trauma & Crime Scene
- Sewage & Toilet Overflow
No matter what your restoration or cleaning needs are, you can count on SERVPRO to get things back into working order. Give us a call today at (843)236-6278!