Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
When disaster strikes, a fast response is critical. We're dedicated to responding immediately, day or night, to your home or business. Emergency property damage can strike at any time. When you are dealing with fire, smoke, storm, flood or another type of property disaster, immediate action is crucial. That's why SERVPRO of Horry & Georgetown County is here to help, our crews are ready to respond to your property emergency 24/7, 365 days a year. Yes... at 2AM our highly-trained staff and state-of-the-art equipment will respond to your building fire or flooded office. When you make the call, our staff is READY to take immediate action and stabilize the structure and help preserve as much of your property as possible to help avoid further damage and cleanup costs.
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (843) 236-6278
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2190 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Georgetown & Horry Counties arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.