Recent Before & After Photos

Fire Restoration Murrells Inlet, SC


This was a condo in Murrels Inlet, SC that had suffered a major fire incident, the whole complex was affected. Notice the damage of the middle unit; due to the ... READ MORE



Commercial Restorations on Myrtle Beach, SC


This company needed it's office to be refurbished due to it's dated structure. In a matter of days SERVPRO was able to completely tear down the old frame and fr... READ MORE



Fire Damage Cleanup In Myrtle Beach


This is the new bathtub going in on a very large fire damage cleanup in Myrtle Beach that SERVPRO actually rebuilt from the ground up. This bathtub was an upgra... READ MORE



Roof Repair In Myrtle Beach


Trees fall in the woods everyday. But if a tree falls on your house there can be significant damage. Storm damage can be the result of many different events but... READ MORE



Biohazard Crime Scene Cleanup in Myrtle Beach


This is a before and after photo set from a biohazard crime scene cleanup in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina. If you notice the foot prints are dragging blood thro... READ MORE



Building Services in Myrtle Beach


This is a before and after photo set from a building service cleanup in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina. If you notice the water damage throughout the entire room.... READ MORE



Vandalism in Myrtle Beach, SC


This vacant home in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina was vandalized. Stucco was flung all over the structure from floor to ceiling, including on the kitchen cabinet... READ MORE



Commercial Work in Myrtle Beach


This is a before and after photo set from a building service cleanup in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina. If you notice the water damage throughout the entire room.... READ MORE



Community Cleanup in Conway


This is a before and after photo set from a community building cleanup at Conway Middle School in Conway, South Carolina. If you notice the water damage through... READ MORE



Fire Damage in Conway, South Carolina


Fire damage caused from a stove and oven left unattended at an apartment in Conway, South Carolina. Luckily everyone was okay but the kitchen was not, it needed... READ MORE