If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (843) 236-6278

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Fire Damage in Conway, South Carolina

Fire damage caused from a stove and oven left unattended at an apartment in Conway, South Carolina. Luckily everyone was okay but the kitchen and bathroom was not, it needed a serious rebuild. No one was injured in this fire but there is always a momentary spark of uncertainty and a scared feeling of loss of control when fire rips through your dwelling. Fortunately, thanks to our amazing SERVPRO cleaning and repair crew, we were able to get this bathroom back up and running in no time! The owner was very thankful and appreciative that we got life back to normal as quickly as possible.