Fire Damage at a Local High School Myrtle Beach
This is a fire damage to the football team's field house at a local high school in the Myrtle Beach area. A fire had broken out due to some faulty electrical wiring in the ceiling. The fire started on a Thursday night and on Friday SERVPRO was called in to begin the cleanup and repair because the team had a game that night.
SERVPRO's technicians were able to contain the scene and make sure the issues were taken care of as soon as possible.
The team won their football game that night and SERVPRO won MVP due to their lightning fast response!